Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get bread/wicker baskets

Options
  • 05-11-2015 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

I don't know if this is in the right forum,
    I'm looking for small wicker/bread baskets for small hampers.... I've looked on a few kitchen catering equipment sites, but most are metal ones.
    Is there any shops that do them? I've tried Ikea, arnotts basement, Tesco, dunnes, Sweeney (Pearse street) and to no avail.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Try Tip Top it's just off Capel St they are a florist supply shop they had a good few sizes last time I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

jimmii wrote: »
    Try Tip Top it's just off Capel St they are a florist supply shop they had a good few sizes last time I was there.
    Thanks... will do. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

If you're up Capel Street direction try All Rooms on Liffey Street, there's a couple of homeware shops on that street now too. All Rooms are closing down but they were open last weekend.

Try Tiger Stores in the GPO Arcade, I've seen wicker baskets in there but it might be a seasonal thing replaced by Christmas ware

• Registered Users Posts: 30,293 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

ALDI have a hamper wicker basket set on special, Thursday 12th November for €12.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Advertisement