Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"fixed" my iphone myself.

• 05-11-2015 3:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 357 ✭✭

The charging dock went on my iphone 5s, so decided to buy the replacement parts and have a go fixing it myself.

managed to repair the charging dock, but in the process have done something to the battery i think. the phone just keeps shutting down for no reason.

looks like the battery has died but then you plug it in and the battery level is at the level it was before shutting down, for example it was at 57% and shut down.

Anyone know whats wrong or have any experience of this. I reckon i either wrecked the battery or did not reconnect it properly.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Title is misleading. You should title the thread 'I broke my phone in a different way'

Advertisement