Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Time Buyer

Options
  • 05-11-2015 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I was wondering what are the general rules on mortgage for fist time buyer. How much of a percentage of a deposit do you need?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Saint Sooner, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Each application is seen on a case by case basis however, we have a specific information page here on our website which will explain the general requirements for first time buyers deposits. 

We also have more detailed information here which will help you get Mortgage Ready and explain the 'in's and out's' of the entire process. You can also request a call back here or if you'd prefer, we can organise a call for you directly. Just click on my signature below to send me a Private Message with your name and contact number. 

We would like to wish you the best of luck with the purchase of your first home. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement