Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: Tonic League, New Season, Clubs Available

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Colemania wrote: »
    Risky investment! Let's hope he recovers well from ACL surgery! Super player but I always fear for players who do their ACL. Never the same player but at least he has youth on his side.

Changed my mind on him ... Got another ajax youth, the young belgian at everton(david henen) and 20 risers instead :p

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

First home game for muller tonight and he's already throwing a strop over having to play at independencia with its 23000 capacity. he was told it was recently renovated to which he replied what was the point with that capacity....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I've changed the thread title as the last one no longer made any sense. If you want to change it to a different name than the one I've changed it to then you can let me know.

:)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Only wrapped up the last few deals to finish off my starting XI today, 2 players NMF as result. Was a bit all over the place this week so missed out on a few deals. Team is a mix of great to mediocre as a result :p

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Got some good players in at River Plate, and some for the future and my starting line up will be a mixture of that.

Signed Breel Embolo yesterday and gets a +1 today, squeezed that in just in time!

• Advertisement

Also, going to be a massive drop off going down to my cup team :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Jesus looking at some of the players other teams have brought in, there'll be some tough bloody matches. I wouldnt mind starting the transfer window again :pac:. Wouldnt be blowing my first 6 mil on Berahino again, no idea what I was thinking!!!

Nice to be in a league from the start though...looking forward to it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Have transferred out all of the Werder Bremen players now so interested to see how my team gets on in this league. Thank god i'm not in the same league as Koln!!

Colemania wrote: »
    Have transferred out all of the Werder Bremen players now so interested to see how my team gets on in this league. Thank god i'm not in the same league as Koln!!

Ive Koln away first match :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

It's an interesting league alright my team is mostly potential with a couple of 90s. Nice to get a +3 for Leroy Sane already though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Ive Koln away first match :eek:

I've atletico minerio gonna be so fun keeping Thomas muller quiet.

JamboMac wrote: »
    I've atletico minerio gonna be so fun keeping Thomas muller quiet.

It could be a high scoring game, have a few deals done but don't come through before the game so Half the defence will be from the original squad.... And muller is still bitching about the stadium :)

Scratch that deals came through so

cillessen 89

rafinha 90 sakho 90 digne 89 kolorov 90

Vargas 88 gundogan 91 ilicic 89 insigne 90

Muller 94. Dost 89

And hiring a full medical team for each player as decked without them!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Jesus looking at some of the players other teams have brought in, there'll be some tough bloody matches. I wouldnt mind starting the transfer window again :pac:. Wouldnt be blowing my first 6 mil on Berahino again, no idea what I was thinking!!!

Nice to be in a league from the start though...looking forward to it!!

4 goals for him tonight :D best hope he doesn't read your post.

thisyear wrote: »
    It could be a high scoring game, have a few deals done but don't come through before the game so Half the defence will be from the original squad.... And muller is still bitching about the stadium :)

Scratch that deals came through so

cillessen 89

rafinha 90 sakho 90 digne 89 kolorov 90

Vargas 88 gundogan 91 ilicic 89 insigne 90

Muller 94. Dost 89

And hiring a full medical team for each player as decked without them!!!!
    i'd send them back:D

FC Kaiserslautern outclassed Atlético Mineiro and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Müller had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Gaus was on the scoresheet for his side.

JamboMac wrote: »
    i'd send them back:D

FC Kaiserslautern outclassed Atlético Mineiro and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Müller had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Gaus was on the scoresheet for his side.

Guess playing 3 new players in defence and goals unfit is not the best tactical approach!!! Looks like a thoroughly deserved victory as well!!!

Muller stormed off after the game muttering something about wouldn't have happened in the Allianz....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Great start.......

4-1 loss to Partizan

The match ended 1 - 1 between Flamengo and River Plate in their Division 2 fixture.

Varane scored the only goal for Flamengo and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Close game by the looks of things, can't argue with the draw

Suppose I still have the 0 in the L column .... (ignoring the 0 in the W column too :p)

The match ended 2 - 2 between RSC Anderlecht and Seattle Sounders in their Division 2 fixture.
    Meyer scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Ezekiel was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

A scoreless draw to start with, not bad I suppose.

4 goals for him tonight :D best hope he doesn't read your post.

Il have to wind him up before every match now.......if I just mention spurs that should do it 😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

The mighty Sao Paulo, were ............ not so mighty :(

A 4-2 loss was an ignominious start to our league campaign with Manager Colking already coming under scrutiny from this samba, tika taka expectant fanbase. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Middlesbrough thumped 0-3 by tonic wines team. I'd love to say I let him win so easily because he set up this league.....

and I'm gonna stick with that story!!!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Whats the transfer window in this game world again?? Also anyone know any decent defenders at externals and wana pm me them? Cant find any my self :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Whats the transfer window in this game world again?? Also anyone know any decent defenders at externals and wana pm me them? Cant find any my self :(

I hear lovren is available :P

Does turn 1-6 mean the first 6 games?

FC Kaiserslautern beat FC Köln 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    De Guzmán and Blaszczykowski were amongst the goalscorers.

Making a team of oldies.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Balls!

0 points from 2 games :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭Ordinary man

SC Internacional outclassed Celtic and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Thiago scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Imbula and Park were also amongst the goalscorers.

Nice start so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

4-0 loss for the Sounders! Ah well! Looks like I won't have the squad too compete!

• Advertisement

I would like to thanks Tonic for mis-spelling Boca Juniors :p

RSC Anderlecht hammered Boca Júnior 11 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Meyer was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Praet and Januzaj were also amongst the goalscorers.

Lukaku with 4 goals and 1 assist
    Meyer with 3 goals and 2 assists
    Batshuayi with 2 goals and 1 assist ...

Thanksfully the ref brought topper for his pencil

Advertisement