Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: Tonic League, New Season, Clubs Available

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Clubs Available:

US Palermo £117M value, £4.7M Balance
    Verona £125M Value, £5M Balance
    Celtic £99M Value, £27M Balance
    Newcastle £144M, £12.9M Balance

Colking wrote: »
    As a Newcastle supporter I'll have to throw my hat into the ring for them and see if I can do any better than the previous Managers with them ;)

Are you still interested in the Newcastle Job?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

tonic wine wrote: »
    Clubs Available:

US Palermo £117M value, £4.7M Balance
    Verona £125M Value, £5M Balance
    Celtic £99M Value, £27M Balance
    Newcastle £144M, £12.9M Balance

Are you still interested in the Newcastle Job?

Hi there, sorry was out of the country last week and didn't have much internet access.

I'll stick with Sao Paulo and try and get them promoted thanks.

Season 2 rule changes.

I was going to change transfer window One from turn 1 - 6, to turn 26 - 6. The idea is as soon as the the last turn starts at the end of the season, we can start doing business. Gets rid of the few days waiting around with nothing happen for turn 1.

Economy.
    I was going to increase the game world economy up one level from normal level to strong level as some managers are not generating any income and see how this goes.

The above changes are up for debate and are not set in stone. Any opinions on the above suggestions.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I'm happy with both of those changes

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

People know they can make signings outside the window right? Players just wont arrive till the window opens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I am happy with everything you are doing Tonic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Not overly keen on the increased economy as it is part of the challenge to wheel and deal more when in comes to transfers

I'm happy with both of those changes

I second this

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Not overly keen on the increased economy as it is part of the challenge to wheel and deal more when in comes to transfers

I would concur with this

Cool, I'll leave economy as it is at normal level.

Actually the transfer window isn't bad either. I guess I was just impatient waiting for turn 1 to do more deals, but there is plenty of time between now and Sunday to get a team sorted for the kickoff of the new season.

Any other suggestions regards GW changes before the season kicks off?

• Advertisement

Jorge KOKE has completed his move to Stuttgart from Atlético Madrid for 40,000,000
    Gonzalo HIGUAÍN has completed his move to Stuttgart from SSC Napoli for 38,320,000
    Christian ERIKSEN has completed his move to Stuttgart from Tottenham Hotspur for 24,000,000
    Soares CÉDRIC has completed his move to Stuttgart from Southampton for 12,000,000
    Henrik MKHITARYAN has completed his move to Stuttgart from Dortmund for 8,968,000 plus Gonçalo GUEDES
    Virgil VAN DIJK has completed his move to Stuttgart from Southampton for 8,000,000

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Lost first competitive game in the charity shield :pac:
    Stuttgart were beaten 2 - 1 by Corinthians.
    Koke was on the scoresheet for his side.

Congrats Corinthians on the win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Jorge KOKE has completed his move to Stuttgart from Atlético Madrid for 40,000,000
    Gonzalo HIGUAÍN has completed his move to Stuttgart from SSC Napoli for 38,320,000
    Christian ERIKSEN has completed his move to Stuttgart from Tottenham Hotspur for 24,000,000
    Soares CÉDRIC has completed his move to Stuttgart from Southampton for 12,000,000
    Henrik MKHITARYAN has completed his move to Stuttgart from Dortmund for 8,968,000 plus Gonçalo GUEDES
    Virgil VAN DIJK has completed his move to Stuttgart from Southampton for 8,000,000

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Lost first competitive game in the charity shield :pac:
    Stuttgart were beaten 2 - 1 by Corinthians.
    Koke was on the scoresheet for his side.

Congrats Corinthians on the win :)

Where did all that money come from???

Stuttgart slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against Club América in their Division 1 fixture.

Colemania wrote: »
    Where did all that money come from???

The transfer market :) Look at my transfer history ;)

Edit:
    Transfers Out Average Age Average Rating Average Value Total Value Average Cash Received Total Cash Received
    8 27 90 12.7M 101.6M 15.0M 120.4M

Transfers In Average Age Average Rating Average Value Total Value Average Cash Paid Total Cash Paid
    11 23 81 12.5M 138.5M 11.9M 131.4M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Stuttgart slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against Club América in their Division 1 fixture.

Zlatan and Terry (Yes, John Terry) scoring on their debut. That's some team you have there reckon you'll retain the title.

richieffff wrote: »
    Zlatan and Terry (Yes, John Terry) scoring on their debut. That's some team you have there reckon you'll retain the title.

I doubt it tbh. The new match engine doesn't like my tactics.
    I can't put a win together in any GW lately. Back to basics.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

This season is going well for us clubs with no money.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Lads, due to some personal stuff going on im leaving this game world. Thanks to everyone and hopefully il be back again in the future.

Lads, due to some personal stuff going on im leaving this game world. Thanks to everyone and hopefully il be back again in the future.

Good to have you here and the best of luck with everything. Hope to see you back soon.

Bloody Miranda only made it 17 hours before getting injured

Bloody Miranda only made it 17 hours before getting injured

It seems to be the way in this game when you invest in someone they get injured very quickly afterwards

• Advertisement

Club America's leads down to 3 points on top of Div 1, with 6 games left to go.
    It's the wrong end of the season for hitting a run of bad results, no pressure :P
    Estudiantes hanging in there in third, but with 7 points behind, games might be running out.

Really could do with a big bag of money at the end of the season.

Looks like Corinthians should win Division 2, with 3 teams all in with a shout of the runner up spot.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

tonic wine wrote:
    Club America's leads down to 3 points on top of Div 1, with 6 games left to go. It's the wrong end of the season for hitting a run of bad results, no pressure Estudiantes hanging in there in third, but with 7 points behind, games might be running out.

I'll be happy with a Champions League place!

Kept forgetting to set my tactics in this and the boards league, the power of Ibra alone has kept club America going

Kept forgetting to set my tactics in this and the boards league, the power of Ibra alone has kept club America going

Let's hope that trend continues, and you forget a few more games :—) stuttgart won't mind lol

He has been some signing for you, away out in front in the scoring charts. Good shout signing him up at 34, 10m well spent.

Let's hope that trend continues, and you forget a few more games :—) stuttgart won't mind lol

He has been some signing for you, away out in front in the scoring charts. Good shout signing him up at 34, 10m well spent.

I mean Ibra is good but he's no Marcos Alonso

Going to set them right now thanks for the reminder.

**** it, i shouldn't have opened my mouth! 1-1 draw tonight, game over :)

Wouldn't rule out a total implosion, two fresh injuries sustained in that match

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

That draw was much appreciated though. Thanks! 2 points closer to yourselves but, more importantly, 2 more points ahead of Internacional. Five points clear of fourth now.

Oh, and we're also into the Semi Final of the Europa League where we meet Sevilla with AC Milan and Zenit facing off in the other semi.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Tonic Wine in the bag tonight with a 2-1 win over boro

• Advertisement

Is there much of a difference in the prize money etc. between Div 1 and Div 2 ?

Advertisement