Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: Tonic League, New Season, Clubs Available

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Inconceivably close at the top. Being kept off top spot by virtue of less goals scored. But who will blink first!

kHfyZQ7.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Inconceivably close at the top. Being kept off top spot by virtue of less goals scored. But who will blink first!

I guess it will be virtue of less points you drop in the table after your game tonight ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

The match ended 1 - 1 between Estudiantes de LP and Corinthians in their Division 1 fixture.
    Salah scored the only goal for Estudiantes de LP and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Keeps us clutching on to the coat tails of the top four!

Just a heads up, I think I'm going to allow to buy from unmanaged next season to avoid getting all the pointless mails....

9 games left, only 2 points separating the top four teams, and 5 points between the top 6. Just 1 points separates 7 teams over the last 6 games. Unbelievably tight :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Squeaky bum time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Top 5 all won their games, still only 4 points between the lot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

Yep, another whipping for Sao Paulo by VFB Stuttgart ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

richieffff wrote: »
    Top 5 all won their games, still only 4 points between the lot

Meanwhile us at the bottom have a race to stay in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Tough week coming up for Corintians.

Shield Semi Final followed by Club America and Newcastle in the league. All sandwiched between the two SMFA Shield Semi Finals against Valencia.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I've made a right balls of Div 2 with Flamengo :pac: Was unbeaten and 7 points clear when I decided I could afford to field a 1st team in the cup semi final. Got through to the final, but have dropped points in 4 of the last 5 league games, allowing Anderlecht to draw levels on points with me :o.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Flamengo beat SC Internacional 4 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Turan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Goretzka and Mário were also amongst the goalscorers.

Always good to win some silverware :)

Down to the business end of the season, 3 games left, 3 teams battling to be league champions, only 3 points between them. My money is on Division 2 champions Corinthians to edge it.

Its been a very tight season between about 6/7 teams overall that were in touching distance for much of the season.

I'm just hoping I staying in.

And there were two 8-)

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Stuttgart[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] have now won 7 games in a row after beating [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Club Am rica[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] setting a new club record.[/font]

Fk partizan did me a massive favor tonight with a goal in the 88th minute to draw with Corinthians.
    Advantage Stuttgart. Next up, Corinthians.

Flamengo clinch the Division 2 title with two games to spare after a 2-1 victory over 2nd place Anderlecht :)

Between that and the cup it's been a decent season!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Flamengo clinch the Division 2 title with two games to spare after a 2-1 victory over 2nd place Anderlecht :)

Between that and the cup it's been a decent season!

Had hoped to push ya to te last day of the season ....:(

tonic wine wrote: »
    And there were two 8-)

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Stuttgart[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] have now won 7 games in a row after beating [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Club Am rica[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] setting a new club record.[/font]

Fk partizan did me a massive favor tonight with a goal in the 88th minute to draw with Corinthians.

Die dog or ****e the license for corinthians

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

And there were two 8-)

Estudiantes get no thanks so no?

We're Estudiantes,
    we're Estudiantes,
    we're Estudiantes from la Plata,

No-one likes us,
    No-one likes us,
    we're Estudiantes from la Plata,

:pac:

You made poor baza quit

• Advertisement

redzerdrog wrote: »
    You made poor baza quit

I think he's just downsizing. He's quit another club of his as well. Mind you, his last game in that one was also against me. He won that one though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

And there were two 8-)

Think you've done the double over me, I blame the hangover from last years celebration, second season syndrome in full swing :pac:

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Help needed - Can GW managers please send invites to anyone on their friends list to try get new players in for the new season? Cheers.[/font]

[font=Roboto, arial]Stuttgart [1st] VS [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Corinthians [2nd][/font]
      [font=Roboto, sans-serif][*]Stuttgart finished second in the league last season.
      [*]Stuttgart have won this competition on one previous occasion.
      [*]Stuttgart have registered one draw in the last 2 meetings between these clubs.
      [/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][*]Corinthians were promoted into this division last season.
        [*]Corinthians have won 1 of the last 2 meetings between these clubs.
        [/font]

[font=Roboto, arial]Manager [/font][font=Roboto, arial]Tonic Wine[/font][font=Roboto, arial] [/font]
        [font=Roboto, arial]Games Managed [/font][font=Roboto, arial]106[/font]
        [font=Roboto, arial]Manager Ranking [/font][font=Roboto, arial]2[/font]
        [font=Roboto, arial]Num. Trophies [/font][font=Roboto, arial]1 top level[/font]

[font=Roboto, arial]Manager [/font][font=Roboto, arial] [/font][font=Roboto, arial]Darren Stevenson[/font][font=Roboto, arial] [/font]
        [font=Roboto, arial]Games Managed [/font][font=Roboto, arial]110[/font]
        [font=Roboto, arial]Manager Ranking [/font][font=Roboto, arial]1[/font]
        [font=Roboto, arial]Num. Trophies [/font][font=Roboto, arial]4 [/font][font=Roboto, arial]top level[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Stuttgart [/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]S.AG ERO[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] (Rating: 95)[/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]J.KOKE[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] (Rating: 94)[/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]T.KROOS[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] (Rating: 94)[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]S.AG ERO[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] (Goals: 21, Assists: 13)[/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]D.COSTA[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] (Goals: 11, Assists: 5)[/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]I.RAKITI [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] (Goals: 3, Assists: 9)[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Corinthians[/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]A.S NCHEZ[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] (Rating: 94)[/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]M.REUS[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] (Rating: 94)[/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]P.LAHM[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] (Rating: 94)[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]A.S NCHEZ[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] (Goals: 8, Assists: 15)[/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]M.REUS[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] (Goals: 13, Assists: 8)[/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]A.AD RIZ[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] (Goals: 14, Assists: 6)[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Match Odds:[/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Stuttgart 6/4 [/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Corinthians 4/7[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stuttgart[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stuttgart[/font]

:-) I'd question the bookmaker!!

[font=Roboto, arial]STUTTGART[/font][font=Roboto, arial](C) 8-)[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Stuttgart[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] have now won 8 games in a row after beating [/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Corinthians[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif] setting a new club record.[/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Stuttgart beat Corinthians 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.[/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Ag ero had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.[/font]
        [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Mahrez and Costa were amongst the goalscorers[/font]

Just a heads up, I think I'm going to allow to buy from unmanaged next season to avoid getting all the pointless mails....

Is this going ahead?

Hoping after relegation my chairman invests money, I need an overhaul to compete.

GLaDOS wrote: »
        Is this going ahead?

Yes. It's annoying getting the same pointless mails of deals falling through.

• Advertisement

Somehow Kaiserslautern stay in the top flight with a 2-0 win over league champions Stuttgart, it may have even be said that brown envelopes where used to persuade.

Advertisement