Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Manager: Tonic League, New Season, Clubs Available

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Top of the table clash up next game could be crucial.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Christ on a bike ... my newly promoted b0ys aint doing to shabby

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Top of the table clash up next game could be crucial.

And a semi final clash tonight, looks like ill have to gamble on a few players to be match fit again Thursday.....
    I've a bad feeling I should just give the reserves a run out tonight and rest my first 11.

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]VfB Stuttgart beat RSC Anderlecht 3 - 0 in their TONIC WINE Cup Semi Final fixture.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Belotti scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Sterling was also on the scoresheet for his side[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Meeting old rivals Corinthians in the final of the cup.[font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Corinthiansor[/font][/font]

tonic wine wrote: »
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]VfB Stuttgart beat RSC Anderlecht 3 - 0 in their TONIC WINE Cup Semi Final fixture.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Belotti scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Sterling was also on the scoresheet for his side[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Meeting old rivals Corinthians in the final of the cup.[font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Corinthiansor[/font][/font]

I didnt want to win a trophy anyway :D

• Advertisement

6 games left, no wins for any of the top 5.  Getting close again, SC Internacional sneaking back into it. 

1 point between 4th and 7th, very tight for euro football next season.  I guess it generates extra revenue for playing in the  CL and EL next season.

My squad is starting to become stretched, have important league games coming up but also the cup and shield finals

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

My best season so far in this league, can I scrape into Europe.

My squad is starting to become stretched, have important league games coming up but also the cup and shield finals
    Not a bad complaint, good going.  I have enough cover in my squad, but i'm in deep financial problems.
    Won't be much squad building next year.  Might have to cut back on the wage bill, and replace one/two big names with some risers.  

At least it's another challenge, building a team that can challenge within the clubs budget 8-)

Not a bad complaint, good going.  I have enough cover in my squad, but i'm in deep financial problems.
    Won't be much squad building next year.  Might have to cut back on the wage bill, and replace one/two big names with some risers.  

At least it's another challenge, building a team that can challenge within the clubs budget 8-)

• Advertisement

Hard fought cup win over stuttgart helped half my debt!!!

Funny enough the cup win here is worth less financially than the how can I winot something with this lot league!

Hard fought cup win over stuttgart helped half my debt!!!

Funny enough the cup win here is worth less financially than the how can I winot something with this lot league!

Good win, well played.
    The fixture list was in your favour after our cup game. ;)

Bale with the winner 12 minutes from time retains the league title for Stuggart. Thanks FK Partizan :)

3rd league title in 4 seasons.:cool::cool:

Best season for me so far, not actually fighting relegation. Really hope my chairman rewards me.

Well done Stuttgart well deserved. Missed Ronaldo tonight due to suspension but think the two cup finals took its toll on my squad in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Has anyone any problems signing in I seem to have all my teams wiped from the system

Any idea when the new season is starting it seems like forever since it finished

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I'm on the new layout and it has had a message saying
    First fixture of new season: Tue 3 January

For a while now.

Not sure what's going on :confused:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Seasons tend to start on a sunday.

After the World Cup final I'd guess. Semi final is tonight.

• Advertisement

Stupid International football! Even disrupts the season on Soccer Manager

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

New season started today, first league fixture on Sunday. Something got messed up there.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Something definitely messed up the charity shield match isn't until next week

Chairman gave me no money��

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

JamboMac wrote: »
    Chairman gave me no money��

Chairman has never given me money :(

Delighted to sign de bruyne, so happy I forgot to pick him for tonight's game :pac:

Hazard, walker, Van Dijk and Anderson all signed up for the start of the season. :cool:

Brought back down to earth with a 1-0 defeat :pac::pac:
    Needs a few more signings ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Manzoor14

Somehow scraped a 5-3 win despite having to field a 65 rated goalie! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

Didn't realise the season started, thought it was still in the friendlies

Diego Costa brought in to lead the line following last night's blank in front of goal.

Rumours have it they will be a few more marquee signings before the transfer window closes to add to the 178M already spent on new players.

• Advertisement

At Kaiserslautern debt set to grow as no money and high wages, also no players will be signed until a rich oil barren comes in or we start charging for tickets.

Advertisement