Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how hard are ye going to make it to talk to a human being?

Options
  • 05-11-2015 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

i am trying to talk to someone in my local branch about my mortgage but keep getting a machine, thank god I will soon be finished with ye because the service is S**TE and soon I can take my business elsewhere, this after 38 years 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

AIB is seeming to be doing this also, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning amlostforwords,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the level of service provided; to speak to a mortgage representative directly you can call our dedicated mortgage number on 01-6113333. If this is a recent application please select 2 or for an existing mortgage please select 3.

Alternatively, we could arrange a call back from one of our mortgage representatives. If would like to private message us your name, branch name and telephone number and we would be happy to organize this for you. Simply click on my signature below to send me a message.

Thanks,

Evie.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 amlostforwords

We are very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the level of service provided; to speak to a mortgage representative directly you can call our dedicated mortgage number on 01-6113333. If this is a recent application please select 2 or for an existing mortgage please select 3.

Alternatively, we could arrange a call back from one of our mortgage representatives. If would like to private message us your name, branch name and telephone number and we would be happy to organize this for you. Simply click on my signature below to send me a message.

Thanks,

Evie.
    Thanks for that Evie, I spoke to a very plesent man and got the info I required which goes to prove its good to talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Thanks,

Evie.
    Thanks for that Evie, I spoke to a very plesent man and got the info I required which goes to prove its good to talk.
    Hi amlostforwords,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

We're glad to hear you got the information you required. If there's anything we can help you with here, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement