Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for pregnant runners...

Options
  • 05-11-2015 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭

A quick question for any of ye who have run past ~20 weeks before - do you have any recommendations for bump support when running?

I have a band from Mothercare, which is ok-ish but it feels like I was sold a size too big to provide really good support at this stage (I'm 20+4 at the moment, was sold a medium and was a size 10-12 pre-pregnancy). Could do with something a bit firmer but that will grow with me.

Hoping to keep going until around Christmas before easing back a bit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jkbah

A quick question for any of ye who have run past ~20 weeks before - do you have any recommendations for bump support when running?

I have a band from Mothercare, which is ok-ish but it feels like I was sold a size too big to provide really good support at this stage (I'm 20+4 at the moment, was sold a medium and was a size 10-12 pre-pregnancy). Could do with something a bit firmer but that will grow with me.

Hoping to keep going until around Christmas before easing back a bit.

Hi there. Not a runner but do insanity class 3 times a week. I'm 19 weeks and have been using the shape wear vests from Penney for bump support. They're great and also cheap. I think they're called shape wear. They're in the underwear section

Advertisement