Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Plan Advice

Options
  • 05-11-2015 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Ok, I need some help in putting together a business plan for a start up comany with my friend. Oviously we have spoken to people from local enterprise board and they have suggested doing a coures that enables us to put one together, however i was wondering if anyone knows of anyone who would help us with certain aspects. Prefably sombody who will do it freelance.
    If anyone knows, pop it up. cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

All the kind of "odd job" sites will have people willing to do that. Fiverr, people per hour, freelance.com etc. but if you pay little you are likely to get little. Much better to just read through a few examples online and get some templates and do it yourself as its only you who know what you want your business to be and paying someone to do it means they are basically just going to write down what you say! The templates will help you figure out your overheads very easy to forget a few of those if its your first time.

I would definitely try find the time to do the LEO course writing the business plan really helps you figure a lot of things out in your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Not directly answering your question, but I'd suggest that you also check out the Business Model Canvas, it's a framework for business models that puts your business plan on a single page. It's very popular and even some of the banks and LEOs recognise it.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭odeamarcas

Hi Cactus Paw,

I write business plans, more or less for a living. Let me know if I could help. If nothing else I can give you a "wireframe" to get you started on your own.

Mark.

Advertisement