Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 8 Results

Options
  • 05-11-2015 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Giants 25-23 Saints

Great game with the CPU here. Saints jumped out to a 14-3 lead and I was worried that 3 consecutive red zone trips that all resulted in FG's would come back to haunt me, but I managed to win on a FG as time expired.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Battered the Bears 50-something to 20-somethingbut gave up stupid yardage on defense at random moments! I find clutch players on CPU teams can just dominate at anytime! Forte and Jeffrey just run/catch for 7 yards everytime. I can't really complain because AP had 160+ yards after 3-4 runs but it's madness that it's just switched on!

Perrin next week, where Perrin will batter me for my lazy commish duties

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Battered the Bears 50-something to 20-somethingbut gave up stupid yardage on defense at random moments! I find clutch players on CPU teams can just dominate at anytime! Forte and Jeffrey just run/catch for 7 yards everytime. I can't really complain because AP had 160+ yards after 3-4 runs but it's madness that it's just switched on!

Perrin next week, where Perrin will batter me for my lazy commish duties
    It's a battle of the RB's with Gurley and Peterson averaging over a 100 yards a game each,0 fumbles between them also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Packers best Broncos 13-6 I think it was, struggled on defence still can't find a playbook to suit the packers d, manning was hot and cold couldnt hit an open receiver at 5 yards, but could hit a covered at 30 odd yards, next up the Panthers which should be a very tight game,

Advertisement