Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC scurewatch problem

Options
  • 05-11-2015 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi. Just yesterday my house alarm has been going off when I arm it almost every time. The message exit fault is displayed and it says z10 beam soon. Can anyone please help? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Is zone 10 beam in the hall?
    It is either this or the front door sensor/contact.
    Does it go off when its part set?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

ShamFeen wrote: »
    Hi. Just yesterday my house alarm has been going off when I arm it almost every time. The message exit fault is displayed and it says z10 beam soon. Can anyone please help? Thanks

Is this a new install?
    By the sounds of it either the PIR is staying open or not set up for access.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ShamFeen

No I moved in here a few weeks ago but alarm wasfittedtwo to three years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

ShamFeen wrote: »
    No I moved in here a few weeks ago but alarm wasfittedtwo to three years ago.

If you enter 0#3 on the keypad, that will put the system in user walk test.
    Can you walk in front of the pir and see if it activates the internal bell?

Advertisement