Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal an Infraction

Options
  • 05-11-2015 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭

Hey

I posted the following (can't link post as it's been deleted)

All you have to do is send a PM to Dav (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=213423) asking him to lift the swear filter, he sorted it for me in seconds, very handy at times

It was in relation to a few people swearing in this thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056059510&page=440

The warning is posted on that page too

I think it's a bit harsh to say i was trolling and to get a red card for it, it was only a bit of banter

I have pm'd the mod (Dav) who gave me the infraction twice but he's not replied to any of them

Can you please look into it

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi, As it was Dav, an admin, it's outside of the cmod remit to investigate this.

I'll flag this straight for admin review.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I had a lot of my day wasted with this nonsense and I don't have time to finish all the work I get paid to do, never mind having to deal with pointless rubbish like this. The infraction remains.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

A lot of your day? Surely only a handful of messages if that

Any chance of another admin having a look at it as a bit biased the last word being the person who gave me the infraction

EDIT Forget it, there's no way that anyone is going to overrule you, right or wrong

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement