Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brush for applying mineral powder foundation

Options
  • 05-11-2015 7:38pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My bare minerals brush is on its last legs. Before I buy a replacement does anyone have any suggestions for a better brush?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

Do you know I never really liked the bare minerals brush for applying the original bare minerals foundation. I use the real technique buffing brush.
    However if you liked the bare minerals one maybe have s look in tkmaxx they often have the in the sets there and it might be cheaper the BTs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Have tried all sorts of brushes in every price range and I find the real techniques brushes great.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

angeldaisy wrote: »
    My bare minerals brush is on its last legs. Before I buy a replacement does anyone have any suggestions for a better brush?
    Thanks

I don't like their brushes, they don't clean well and shed too much. I ended up buying Blank Canvass brushes, I find them great.

I know Bare Minerals were changing their brushes though, using new materials.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

That's great help thanks.
    I thought it was just my brush that shed!! you live and learn!

Advertisement