Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over charged

Options
  • 05-11-2015 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭

Signed up two months ago on that first 6 months 30 euro deal, both my bills since then have been 44.50 and 48.45 including vat, now the first one i thought fair enough, prob a going to be a bit higher with connection fee but the second shouldn't surely be almost 50 euro? 

Tried to contact customer service but gave up after sitting idle in chat for 20 mins, anyone here able to check that for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Signed up two months ago on that first 6 months 30 euro deal, both my bills since then have been 44.50 and 48.45 including vat, now the first one i thought fair enough, prob a going to be a bit higher with connection fee but the second shouldn't surely be almost 50 euro? 

Tried to contact customer service but gave up after sitting idle in chat for 20 mins, anyone here able to check that for me?
    Sorry to hear this raze_them_all

Feel free to PM me your eir account number and I'll look in to this for you further.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

any more on this Alan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi raze_them_all_

Apologies for the delays,

Yes I see that there was a little admin issues in adding promotion price. I have arranged credit of €30 off your existing balance and your next bill will reflect the €15 discount for the next 4 months.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Al

Advertisement