Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Roses 2016 - The Fourth Coming

Options
  • 05-11-2015 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭

As the mod said in closed thread this deserves its own thread.

Going with the fourth coming as think most had thought they'd quietly gone away after the 2012 tour apart from a couple of gigs in 2014.

Anyway...start off with yabadabado's good question. Do we need a Ticketmaster.co.uk account or can we buy without registering or indeed via the .ie site?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

Does any one have a phone number that we can ring for tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Best of luck to all trying!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,412 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Roses, Noel Gallagher hfb, Liam Gallagher solo or with a new band and happy Monday's would be an unreal lineup for Manchester

Best of luck trying , will be happy to get tickets but if I don't I don't

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭aflib

Register with ticketmaster.co.uk and gigsandtours. It speeds up the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,535 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

aflib wrote: »
    Register with ticketmaster.co.uk and gigsandtours. It speeds up the process.

Why both websites ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Am very excited about this. I got tickets for the heaton park gigs but hope I get lucky again for these ones.

Can you not get them on ticketmaster.ie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭aflib

yabadabado wrote:
    Why both websites ?

More chance of getting them if you have 2 browsers open.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,412 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

2 tickets got section 230 Row C for friday 17th June

I used the app and could only get ticketfast is there anyway of getting them to change to proper tickets incase i cant go ???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

PTH2009 wrote: »
    2 tickets got section 230 Row C for friday 17th June

I used the app and could only get ticketfast is there anyway of getting them to change to proper tickets incase i cant go ???

They're all paper tickets as far as I know.

Got four for pitch on Saturday - friend who's not even going got them for me. I hadn't even logged on. He said he had three browsers open and was able to get four on each so they seem easy enough?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,535 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Can't get anything. TM on PC and app but no joy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Same, can't get anything on TM.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭patravers

not easy enough had two browsers open and was in line 6 minutes and no tickets and on the gigsandtours i had 2 tickets but by the time id paid they said they were gone, should be held for a person when paying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Got 2 standing tickets for Friday 17th.

Delighted.

Got them at 9.37am on the TM Ireland Android App.

Was easy enough all things considered.

Had two laptops on the go also with TM UK and TM IRE open but not a sniff on them!

I am still in the queue but am not hopeful at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Libadour

Got four this morning. Logistical nightmare if Ireland qualify for the Euros but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

Jesus, €90 for a standing ticket is steep enough, no?

Jesus, €90 for a standing ticket is steep enough, no?

It's definitely not cheap.

You must take the UPS Secure delivery option also when booking from ROI so total cost for my two tickets were Stg 143.30.:eek::eek: so approx Eur 205.00 including little bit of cross boarder handling.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭cometogether

I think I got tickets for Sunday night via GigsandTours? I'm not sure though, they're not nearly as bombastic about it as Ticketmaster!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

So the friday and saturday are sold out, they've just announced an extra date Sunday 19th.

Can't get a sniff of a ticket at all :(

• Advertisement

I think I got tickets for Sunday night via GigsandTours? I'm not sure though, they're not nearly as bombastic about it as Ticketmaster!

Third night announced already? Saturday tiockets showing up on Ebay already for €500 :mad::mad:

Collie D wrote: »
    Third night announced already? Saturday tiockets showing up on Ebay already for €500 :mad::mad:

Came up on Twitter just a few minutes ago. It's saying they've taken my order and my card has been charged so I guess that I have tickets? They haven't emailed me or anything?

I just went back in and was able to straight away buy a seating ticket for the friday night. Delighted with that. Seating is not ideal though...

Came up on Twitter just a few minutes ago. It's saying they've taken my order and my card has been charged so I guess that I have tickets? They haven't emailed me or anything?

I haven't got my email yet but this usually seems to be the case when booking UK gigs for some reason. It can take a few hours.

My order is showing as confirmed in my TM account.

Fourth night added the previous Wednesday

Fourth night added the previous Wednesday

Unbelievable demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Crying not having the money for a ticket!

So sad

Unbelievable demand.

And still leaves the Thursday available should they need it. Brown's voice be f*cked by Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Collie D wrote: »
    And still leaves the Thursday available should they need it. Brown's voice be f*cked by Sunday.

Dublin on Thursday ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Managed to get myself a Wednesday standing ticket. I was gleefully thinking I'd managed to nab myself a ticket to the opening night, but I assume they will play some of their usual short notice warm up shows in small venues.

I ordered on my visa debit, and had the tickets sent to a UK address. I assume that there will be no issues re: the address for billing and the address registered with my card being different?

Advertisement