Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking in CIT

Options
  • 06-11-2015 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the parking situation is in CIT on Saturdays - I have an exam coming up on a Saturday in December and it's being held in the Melbourn Exam Hall.

Is it pay parking even at weekends there?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

leahyl wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the parking situation is in CIT on Saturdays - I have an exam coming up on a Saturday in December and it's being held in the Melbourn Exam Hall.

Is it pay parking even at weekends there?

Thanks

it's not even pay parking mid-week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

The place will be deserted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

it's not even pay parking mid-week.

Eh ok, I've just been looking at the map of the place (from their website) and it has numerous pay parking symbols on it so just wondered....anyway that's grand, I guess I should be fine to find a space then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

leahyl wrote: »
    Eh ok, I've just been looking at the map of the place (from their website) and it has numerous pay parking symbols on it so just wondered....anyway that's grand, I guess I should be fine to find a space then

It's been about a year since I was last there, but the CIT grounds has a students car park, the P to the left of 18 on the map: http://www.cit.ie/contentfiles/maps/cit-map-2013.pdf
    That area shouldn't be paid car parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

It's been about a year since I was last there, but the CIT grounds has a students car park, the P to the left of 18 on the map: http://www.cit.ie/contentfiles/maps/cit-map-2013.pdf
    That area shouldn't be paid car parking.

Cheers munstermagic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I could be wrong but at the weekends the lecturer car park might even be open.

Advertisement