Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 | Episode 5 | Now [AMC] [SPOILERS]

• 06-11-2015 12:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 6

Episode 5 - "Now"

Airdate - November 8th on AMC at 9/8c | November 9th on FOX UK at 9pm

Following a number of setbacks, the mood in Alexandria grows grim for the sheltered citizens.
    The mood in Alexandria is quite grim after a number of setbacks. This might prove too much for the sheltered citizens inside the gates.

Promo

Sneak Peek

How did you rate this episode? 126 votes

0%
    0%
    robertpatterson 1 vote
    3%
    chasmDubl07pogsickIrish_ratsabhail 5 votes
    6%
    duridianLuckycharms_74NMBL8rdudebrianregan09Tzar ChasmNecroThibus 8 votes
    19%
    LemmingSandWashoutBacchusgeeceeGreen_Martianphill106JoeyJJNUTZZMr Velotomred1ardinnobriendjGavRedKingPirateShampoorednogginreadyletsgosuffering golferJohn_D80SueBoom 25 votes
    26%
    La_GordyhusseyDVD-Lotsmuppetkiller5starpoolfrashYakultDeedsieHank Scorpioshineon23charlietheminxxterryduff12Shane St.Sudden ValleyexpectationlostSaltydr.kenneth noisewaterMonifesnowgalOmackeral 33 votes
    19%
    YakuzageorgieMChorus_suckbofRob30888neonmanPotential-Monkeviztopianok2008dirtyden[Deleted User]ElChe32loveisdivinericeroLucan BohsDuckworth_Luasdexter647Princess Peachphobia2011.red. 25 votes
    12%
    dellyMr.Nice GuyMezcitaLone Stonetom_kskipper_GomerinRoryMacTwikiBurkatronBillydocScrappy600frostyjacksHotzenplotztnegunThelomen Toblackai 16 votes
    7%
    Kirbywinston82wally79GuffyCrackleAdoolan85Brian_ZeluzInto The BlueSheep Lover 9 votes
    3%
    JofspringRoger HassenforderLiamaloneBGozIE 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

This is the thread for episode FIVE and videos in OP are correct

However FYI

AMC accidental released the promo for episode SIX which AMC has since removed,
    The episode SIX promo is here at this link if you are into this sort of thing I saw it when it was described as five , does not give much away really.
    http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dead-season-6-promo-episode-5-1451041/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Is this week not the backstory of Tabitha the Goat???

tabitha-the-goat-the-walking-dead.jpg

Can you watch this show live on a sunday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭georgieM

Didn't really build much on what everone wants to know. Would have liked to know how rick got from the rv to the gate for one thing. Real filler episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭clever user name

Not really much happened apart from walkers outside the complex. Was ready for Maggie to go on an adventure, but that fizzled out too! Looks like it will be episode 7 or 8 when we find out about Glenn. Probably episode 8 at this stage!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Not much happened there, but the fence is about to collapse it seems, so there will be plenty of action soon. The worst kept secret in the show is out as well, Maggie is preggers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Ugh. That was pointless. That was a real "farm" episode. Conversations about sod all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,360 ✭✭✭.red.

Jeez, that was bad! I voted it 5, not sure why tho. You could skip straight from episode 3 to 6 and not know you missed one, let alone two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,970 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

how many days will this season show? this all happening in a week

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭neonman

Voted 5 as I see most people have also.

Nothing really happened at all in that episode. They will leave the cliff hanger until episode 8 with a flare going up but they will have no way out to get to the person (Was it Glenn or someone else) that fired it and it will end with that us not knowing having to wait until Feb 2016.

Fun times.

• Advertisement

who is ron going to use the gun on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Show seems to have lost its creativity. Its really boring now. Same settings, same boring conversations, dumb back stories etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Fairly pointless episode not even a thing about that wolf rusle brand they captured blah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I don't understand all the hate for this episode. I thought twas alright. Didn't make major progress, but there were a few bits that were good.

I thought the sewer walkers crawlers were pretty well done.
    Deanna going postal with the bottle was funny and messy.
    Ronnie wants to shoot somebody, his mum Jessie well on the way to being the new Mrs. Grimes and Dr* Denise sharing Sapphic poetry with Tara. Wow wonder what she was looking at in Gray's. :p

*think she didn't finish med school due to apocalyptic conditions beyond her control, but is for all intents TWD's doctor now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

First rubbish one in a while.

Karl needs to cut that Darth Vader haircut.

can the walkers not see those people on the platforms? and why did Denna give the gate a bang to keep the walkers there longer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

how many days will this season show? this all happening in a week

The first 5 (probably the 6th and judging by the ending to this one the 7th aswell) all take place in one day.

duridian wrote: »
    I don't understand all the hate for this episode. I thought twas alright. Didn't make major progress, but there were a few bits that were good.

Ronnie wants to shoot somebody, his mum Jessie well on the to being the new Mrs. Grimes and Dr* Denise sharing Sapphic poetry with Tara. Wow wonder what she was looking at in Gray's. :p

*think she didn't finish med school due to apocalyptic conditions beyond her control, but is for all intents TWD's doctor now.
    She dropped outta med school due to suffering panic attacks. That interested her so she then become a psychiatrist instead.

duridian wrote: »

Ronnie wants to shoot somebody, his mum Jessie well on the to being the new Mrs. Grimes and Dr* Denise sharing Sapphic poetry with Tara. Wow wonder what she was looking at in Gray's. :p

To be honest it was the closest to a soap opera TWD could get 😄 The cheesy kiss. The catfight between Coral and Ron, the "shock" pregnancy announcement, the Ron gearing himself up to shoot Coral by taking lessons off Rick bit, , the kiss between Tara and Denise, the Jessie struggling to parent her kids bit with the cookies, the Spencer and his mother family argument, Spencer stealing crackers and booze from a larder (and this is meant to be a poignant moment) bit !!

Even Carol didn't even bother turning up for the episode (surely she, along with Michonne (who we got a brief glimpse of behind of) would have been in heavy negotiation with Rick rather than him off getting the shift)

Surely there should have been more than one person on guard over the night especially considering the one person on guard was a drunk Spencer.

I didn't mind too much though. But certainly not an episode that will live long in the memory

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

What was the blood on the fence at the very end?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 336 ✭✭lampsie

What was the blood on the fence at the very end?

I think that was a crack forming in the fence...had to rewind and check, thought it was blood too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 314 ✭✭NMB

Is it a crack or is it Spencer blood ? His mom really looked nuts earlier when she was bringing the stolen food back to the pantry, and that hitting the fence business.

It wasn't red. It was more gooey. Just a symbol of the growing force against the fence I'd imagine. If it was to symbolise Spencer fall/suicide they would have made it obviously red.

Its walker blood leaking through a crack in the metal.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'm pretty sure it was essentially walker blood/goo seeping through a growing crack in the fence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,171 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Pretty middling episode. A lot of soap operaish conversations and even ended with a declaration of love by Rick! The leader of the town is looking very Zomieish - she doesn't look healthy at all. And Rick's speeches are so tedious this season. this and last week's episodes are so weak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

Ugh, not only was the content of the episode boring and soap operish, but they didn't bother giving us any good stuff about Rick escaping from the RV.

And, worst of all, WTF?? Is Glenn bloody dead or isn't he?

This episode symbolises a lot that is wrong with this show, erratic pacing, a great cliffhanger episode full of action followed by two dull filler episodes.

It was so bad I googled Glenn's fate halfway through just because I was so impatient to know what happened, and so uninterested by what was happening onscreen.

I did like the squelchey sewer zombies tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,173 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

ok i know there are literally tonnes of walkers out there..but their gate has bars in it. could they not go all stabby stabby at those ones like they did at the prison to get rid of a few of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

who is ron going to use the gun on?

I'd say he wants to shoot Rick.

When Rick was making his speech near the beginning of the episode Ron looked to be reaching for a knife.

I thought that it could have been Spencer's blood dripping at the end on first look, with Deanna being nearby. But now not sure at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

An episode of 'pep talks', boring.

Advertisement