Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 6 | Episode 5 | Now [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I would be cyclops- laser eyes. Bye bye Zs!

Dam you beat me to it. I guess I shall have to be jubilee cause ya know sparkly stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Colossus. Walkers would just kill themselves trying to break his skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

listermint wrote: »
    Your not a thinker, your a negative nelly. The thing could be buried in a pit, the engine and diesel could be the other side of a fence / wall similar to the alexandria walls (why not the same wall)

You either clear them or you die. Heavy Equipment would have the local zombie issue cleared pronto.

That's the problem with the scenario - slow zombies eventually turn into a trivial threat (bar the uber sneaky teleporting zombies who magically teleport behind redshirts which is so common in the TV and comic series). Once survivors figure out headshots put them down and keep them down, they turn into slow, weak, mooks. I think someone calculated that at the rate at which Rick and Co are killing walkers, the infestation will be over within a few months.

Fast zombies on the other hand are never a trivial threat to be "managed". They are a terror. But TWD is focused on human threats, with the walkers as background noise. Fast zombies would be a greater threat than any human foe, removing the possibility of the likes of Negan as an arch enemy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭storker

Colossus. Walkers would just kill themselves trying to break his skin.

Liberty Prime from Fallout 3. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,979 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Sand wrote: »
    That's the problem with the scenario - slow zombies eventually turn into a trivial threat (bar the uber sneaky teleporting zombies who magically teleport behind redshirts which is so common in the TV and comic series). Once survivors figure out headshots put them down and keep them down, they turn into slow, weak, mooks. I think someone calculated that at the rate at which Rick and Co are killing walkers, the infestation will be over within a few months.

Fast zombies on the other hand are never a trivial threat to be "managed". They are a terror. But TWD is focused on human threats, with the walkers as background noise. Fast zombies would be a greater threat than any human foe, removing the possibility of the likes of Negan as an arch enemy.

Nobody likes fast zombies, because there would be nobody left.

:eek: :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement