Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need car cleaned

Options
  • 06-11-2015 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

i need to get my car seats cleaned as they are very bad. driver seat also need to have someone stitch a rip.

can anyone recommend someone carlow who isn't to expensive and good???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

No personal experience but the auld fella leaves his car to the guy at Munnellys religiously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Josh munlley out the kilkenny road is good. Not sure if he does switch work you need to go too an upholstery place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

before I got your responses I paid a visit to the lads on obrien road near jones business centre, was quoted €80 for total clean. is that any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

I went to the place in ballon they did inside and outside for 50 and I was very happy with it!!!! Need to leave it with them for half a day at least

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Snaffles2014

The same topic, anybody doing a full steam clean on seats in Carlow?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

The same topic, anybody doing a full steam clean on seats in Carlow?

I was meant to go to the lands on O`Briens road but I needed the car today as life popped up and got in thew way, so I may go another day. the pic below has the prices:

2j3sbhh.jpg

Advertisement