Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake tree recommendations please!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

corblimey wrote: »
    Grr, went to get my tree from hs+m this morning only to be told by a staff member that they don't do delivery ("only during the summer") - came back to find this on the site. So now I've got to make another journey out into the horizontal rain. If they insist on no delivery, does anyone know what the dimensions of the box (for say the 8 footer) are? I reckon it'll fit across the back seat, but not sure about the door gap.

Really doubt it'd fit across back seat. I bought the 7ft one today and had to put the back seat of a focus down to fit it. Box is pretty big and very heavy. Nice boy in HSM carried it out for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

I saw on their site they are offering free delivery from today on orders over €50 , surely the tree would be counted in that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Just spent the last few hours putting mine up. It is GORGEOUS. Lovely and full. God, the realistic tips make an awful difference. It's a bit of a faff to put together because the branches have to be added individually but they're colour coded so not too bad. I was tempted to buy the 8ft but glad I didn't as there wouldn't have been room for it. It really hasn't got a patch on my old tree, I'm so happy with it :D I'm just starting to put the baubles on now but I'll stick a pic up anyways to give you an idea.

Seen this tree in store and thought it was fab the realistic branches make it and now I've seen your pic of it decorated I want it even more! I can't justify it, my tree is 4years old and perfect condition. Does anybody know if homestore usually discount trees close to Christmas as I probably wouldn't put it up til next weekend anyway

Advertisement