Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Pints In Waterford City

Options
  • 06-11-2015 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Which pubs are good for cheap pints in Waterford

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,772 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from Beers/Wines/Spirits.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

kraigybabe wrote: »
    Which pubs are good for cheap pints in Waterford

The ones with the crowds smoking outside at 11.00 am in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 38,348 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

normally the pubs which sell cheap drink are rough enough places but some are not 2 bad. Mordants on Mayors Walk, The Exchange and Kervicks on Ballybricken, The Candy and Bradys in Johns Park and The Hub on John Street are the cheaper pubs i cant think off

• Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Grimes is a fantastic pub, not dear, Jordans is another, the Tap Room is a great place to go for a pint too. It really depends on what you mean by cheap pints too, and what you like to drink

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Grimes is a fantastic pub, not dear, Jordans is another, the Tap Room is a great place to go for a pint too. It really depends on what you mean by cheap pints too, and what you like to drink

Jordan's is a very expensive pub for starters, tap room while not expensive, is definitely not cheap. Exchange is a cheap pub, not a place I would drink in but that's a personal preference. It's not that rough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

As I said it really depends on what you mean by cheap. Is your definition the same as the OP's would you say?

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Sals on the quay was pretty cheap the last time I was there a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭hairway2Steven

Norris's on the top of barrack Street,pool table,jukebox and 3 pints for a tenner

Advertisement