Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can get plus size maternity clothes

Options
  • 06-11-2015 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

I'm a size 24 and will need to start shopping. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

New look and next had a good selection. I found new look to be way better though. And sometimes you'll get the odd thing in penny's. I got some tops for work in penny's which I was surprised by! Went back to get more and their selection was horrific so you'd just have to keep an eye on them. But new look website is best for mat wear. I desperately wanted tracky bottoms and could only get them online.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Oxendales also do plus size maternity up to a size 32 if I remember rightly. They had some nice stuff, but it was pricey (all their stuff is) I got a couple of pairs of slacks and blouses for work from there.

I also got one or two T-shirts in mothercare, but they could be hit and miss with sizes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Asos Curve do a good maternity range.

Advertisement