Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home workouts

Options
  • 06-11-2015 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey guys I am stay at home parent with a highly active two year old that takes up most of my time I need to get my ass back in shape I hate changing my diet much and can't afford the gym but I do have a set on dumbbells and a set of mid sized kettlebells any advice would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,600 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Shane M89 wrote: »
    Hey guys I am stay at home parent with a highly active two year old that takes up most of my time I need to get my ass back in shape I hate changing my diet much and can't afford the gym but I do have a set on dumbbells and a set of mid sized kettlebells any advice would be great.

Diet will be key to getting your ass in shape to be honest. You won't achieve much with the kit you have...or any kit, for that matter, unless you make some effort on the diet front

Advertisement