Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest offer

Options
  • 06-11-2015 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm a dual electric and gas customer with a "DD/eBill/Dual Fuel - Bonus 15%" discount for Electricity and "DD/eBill/Dual Fuel - Bonus 11%" discount for gas.

If I avail of the €99 nest offer will I remain committed to the existing plans including discounts for an additional two years or will I have to commence new plans and if so what discounts if any will the new plans have?  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Je_suis_Jean,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If a customer wishes to avail of the Nest price-plan and is already signed up to a discounts price-plan, it would be required to allow the discounts price-plan expire first.

On the Nest price-plan there aren't discounts for direct debit and online billing - the Nest and its installation are at a discounted price (also for having direct debit and online billing) instead (from €374 down to €99).

Do let us know if you have any further queries. Our Home Services team can advise in detail also - their telephone number is 1850 30 50 85 and lines are open until 6pm Monday to Friday.

Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭54and56

Hi Una,

I don't want to wait almost a year before installing a smart thermostat solution so I'll go ahead and purchase the https://www.tado.com/ie 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again Je_suis_Jean,

I have spoken to Home Services - would you be able to take a telephone call from them ASAP?

If so, do private message us your telephone number, and if there is a particular time you cannot be contacted at, do let us know what that is, so it can be avoided.

Thanks,
    Una

________

Advertisement