Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My gas has been disconnect and there is no phone number where I can speak to someone

Options
  • 06-11-2015 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

Yesterday I noticed my heating wasn't working. Then my gas fire had no flame. After checking the heating, the engineer suggested that my gas is not being supplied. All my bills are up to date. So I called the contact numbers on Electric Ireland's website. There went my morning. None of the automated options were helpful, none gave me the option to speak to someone.
    1) Has my gas supply interfered with in someway 2) If so why? 3) Can I have my supply back - its getting cold. 4) What phone number do I use to speak to a human. 5) I can't believe I have to post on public forum to get this resolved.  

Sooooo switching, once this is sorted.

thanks
    Mary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Mary,

We're sorry to read that you are experiencing difficulties with your gas supply.

In order for us to look into this for you could you please provide us with the following details in a private message?
    • Your full name as it appears on the account
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then investigate your query.

Also, the contact number for our Customer Service department in 1850 372 372. If you select the option for gas services, and then any option relating to your query, you will be directed to a member of staff.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mfaherty

Hi Mary,

We're sorry to read that you are experiencing difficulties with your gas supply.

In order for us to look into this for you could you please provide us with the following details in a private message?
    • Your full name as it appears on the account
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then investigate your query.

Also, the contact number for our Customer Service department in 1850 372 372. If you select the option for gas services, and then any option relating to your query, you will be directed to a member of staff.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Thanks Brige

If I phone the number above, which option will allow me to speak to a person?

Mary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Mary,

The Customer Service contact number is the one provided. By selecting gas on the menu you are then directed to a list of options, such as querying the bill, which will in turn bring you to an agent.

We would not ask you to provide your details here on the public forum for security reasons. However, if you would like us to look into your account on Boards we would ask that you send us a private message containing the information requested in our last post.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement