Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you guys think of gurugossip?

Options
  • 06-11-2015 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Have any of you ever read this site? What are your thoughts? I think it's a disgusting website set up to bash female youtubers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

I'm not that offended by it. It's the same as any message board, same as discussing a film or TV show, people can discuss "gurus" on youtube. I quite enjoy logging on to guru gossip and seeing what people have to say about Tanya Burr, Fleur de Force etc. Personally I haven't read anything written on there that I would consider "disgusting".
    Sure is it not the same as why we are all on this message board, to discuss and voice our opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 cutiepiexo

I'm not that offended by it. It's the same as any message board, same as discussing a film or TV show, people can discuss "gurus" on youtube. I quite enjoy logging on to guru gossip and seeing what people have to say about Tanya Burr, Fleur de Force etc. Personally I haven't read anything written on there that I would consider "disgusting".
    Sure is it not the same as why we are all on this message board, to discuss and voice our opinions?

Some of the threads are exposing youtubets for being frauds etc and that's what I think the site is for on the other hand I've seen disgusting posts about women on there people telling her that her baby is ugly. Others are people posting selfies of them saying look at this fat **** what a laughing stock why hasn't she killed herself yet etc. I even logged on there once to defend a comment written about a friend and they got incredibly racial calling me a Irish gypsy etc very catty people on that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭ameliams

What I think is interesting about guru gossiper is how utterly obsessed they are. I've read the threads on Jaclyn hill and they generally think she's a fraud and such but they are obsessed. They watch every single snap chat and obsess over every Instagram picture she posts. Surely if you hate someone so much you would cease to pay attention to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

This is not really the place for this. Maybe try Blogs/Wikis/Social Media, or alternatively, that website seems to be a message board, so maybe you could post feedback there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement