Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mail problem

• 06-11-2015 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Mail has stopped working on windows 10. I have deleted it & re-installed to no avail, I have also tried system restore to a point where I knew it worked but still nothing. It opens but does not display any mail. Anyone come across this issue ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

So did you get it sorted? And which mail clients were you attempting to sync?
    Gmail? Yahoo?

Mail on Windows 10 is a pile of. Lots of feature are missing and most of the time it fails to sync.

Now I'm getting error code 0x80072af9.

Anyone know of a solution to this problem or know of a decent alternative to Mail in Windows 10? Thunderbird?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

W10 mail still not working on this laptop, it previously did. Had only gmail synced, now using outlook.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

bodonnell wrote: »
    W10 mail still not working on this laptop, it previously did. Had only gmail synced, now using outlook.com

So does outlook work well on Windows 10?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

Working well enough for now

Advertisement