Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changes to Lodgements and Sports Club

Options
  • 06-11-2015 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm the treasurer of a sports club, and wondering how the new changes to lodgements will effect me. Up until now I have used the business counter at my local branch to deposit cash, coins and cheques will this still be possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Buggs, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here. 

The changes being implemented will apply to Business and Personal Customers including societies and clubs. We have designated Lodgement Machines which will allow you to lodge your cheques and cash directly to your account. Our staff are on hand within the branch to help you with this service. Coin can still be lodged at the counter during the regular Coin Lodgement hours of your specific branch. 

If you need any further clarification, please just let us know here. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Buggs

Thanks for getting back to me.
    Another question, as it is a sports club we have no debit card. Do the machines work without one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Buggs, 

You would require a card to use the ATM's and LATM's. Depending on your account type, your branch maybe able to organise a card or cards for the account. If this is not possible, please be assured counter service will still be available to you. Just to mention, 365Online and Business Online offers a wide range of services which may help make your clubs day to day business easier, cheaper and more efficient. 

If you need any help getting this set up, our representatives in the branch can also help with this. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement