Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice for starting car valeting business

Options
  • 06-11-2015 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi guys , looking for advice on how to start a car valeting business ? I'm living in a nice enough area and just think I could make a few quid by handing leaflets around offering home care valeting for a nice price .

I already have a 240 volt car polisher for cleaning the outsiders any other advice ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

Check out a start your own business course at your local enterprise board.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Hi guys , looking for advice on how to start a car valeting business ? I'm living in a nice enough area and just think I could make a few quid by handing leaflets around offering home care valeting for a nice price .

I already have a 240 volt car polisher for cleaning the outsiders any other advice ?

If you don't already It's likely you will need a commercial premises as you could easily find yourself falling foul of the planning laws and possibly angry neighbours.

Also you would want to consider having some sort of liability insurance if your going to be taking care of and valeting cars belonging to others.

Id also advise heading over to the Car Detailing forum on boards as there's a lot of knowledgeable folk over there whom could give you some great tips on how to provide a great service that will (pardon the pun) shine above all other valeters nearby as in my experience there's car scrubbers whom will valet and wreck ur car and then theirs detaillers whom will do a excellent job which excells above all others.

Advertisement