Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which deal is better galaxy s5 vs s6?

Options
  • 06-11-2015 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

would love some opinions... my toddler smashed my phone on the ground lastnight and smashed the screen. time to take the plunge and go bill pay and am looking at 2 options with tesco mobile. they have an s5 for 80 upfront and then 30 per month or an s6 for 50 upfront and then 50 a month afterwards ...so confused!! would hate to be stuck with a 50 a month contract if I lost or broke the phone after a year but am also nervous of s5 because by midway through the contract it would be very outdated if one to two more models are released

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

one more additional option is the Sony xperia z3 with three at 40 per month...oh I'm so confused!!

Advertisement