Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money Bags

Options
  • 06-11-2015 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,
    These are probably silly questions but it's been a long day and I am being very lazy. I am going to break open my jar of coppers to bring in and deposit them since the disposing of the 1c and 2c coins.
    -I was just wondering where I can get money bags? 
    -Would your branch in Maynooth offer them? 
    -Is there a cost in getting them? 
    -Do you charge for coin deposits into an account?

-Also what information would I need to bring with me into a branch to have my current account switched to a 3rd level student account? Would my student card be enough? 

Thank you very much :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning CiaraScully, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Our branches may be able to supply you with the bags themselves however, we would always suggest contacting them prior to your visit to ensure that they have the amount you require available. There would be no charge for the bags however, there is a charge of 60c for all staff assisted transactions at the counter. Once lodged, you can then withdraw the funds at at ATM. For details on your branches coin lodgement hours and contact details please see here

To change your account to a 3rd level student account you would require a Passport or Drivers licence and a letter from your college confirming your attendance. 

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 CiaraScully

Our branches may be able to supply you with the bags themselves however, we would always suggest contacting them prior to your visit to ensure that they have the amount you require available. There would be no charge for the bags however, there is a charge of 60c for all staff assisted transactions at the counter. Once lodged, you can then withdraw the funds at at ATM. For details on your branches coin lodgement hours and contact details please see here. 

To change your account to a 3rd level student account you would require a Passport or Drivers licence and a letter from your college confirming your attendance. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Thank you very much Elaine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Our branches may be able to supply you with the bags themselves however, we would always suggest contacting them prior to your visit to ensure that they have the amount you require available. There would be no charge for the bags however, there is a charge of 60c for all staff assisted transactions at the counter. Once lodged, you can then withdraw the funds at at ATM. For details on your branches coin lodgement hours and contact details please see here. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Thank you very much Elaine :)
    You're more than welcome Ciara. 

Thanks for your post and enjoy your weekend. 

Elaine 

Advertisement