Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room to rent on a Nightly basis Leixlip

Options
  • 06-11-2015 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi, As the title says - I'm looking to rent in leixlip or surrounding areas on a nightly basis. Does anyone know of anywhere that does this? I'm currently renting a room but am only there 2-3 nights a week so trying to see if it'd work out cheaper on a nightly basis. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,861 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Only B&Bs or hotels would in any way be interested in this - private rentals want certainty and either 7 or 5 day terms. There are a number of hotels in Leixlip, they may be willing to make a recurring deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

L1011 wrote: »
    Only B&Bs or hotels would in any way be interested in this - private rentals want certainty and either 7 or 5 day terms. There are a number of hotels in Leixlip, they may be willing to make a recurring deal.

Hmm, probably work out cheaper the way i am so! cant see a B&B or hotel doing it for less than the 380 I'm paying now! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

paul-2008 wrote: »
    Hmm, probably work out cheaper the way i am so! cant see a B&B or hotel doing it for less than the 380 I'm paying now! Thanks

Out of curiosity, I did a quick check on airbnb.
    There's a Georgian house in Leixlip renting a room for €40 a night for one person:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/126652

Advertisement