Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline package

Options
  • 06-11-2015 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,  

My parents cancelled there eircom (now eir) landline and broadband package there a while back when you issued a price increase letter.  Can you provide details re landline only packages or landline and broadband packages currently available for returning customers.  I can message my fathers number and address to you if you wish along with their old account number if it helps.   

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

lycan238 wrote: »
    Hi folks,  

My parents cancelled there eircom (now eir) landline and broadband package there a while back when you issued a price increase letter.  Can you provide details re landline only packages or landline and broadband packages currently available for returning customers.  I can message my fathers number and address to you if you wish along with their old account number if it helps.   
    HI lycan238

You can view packages online here https://www.eir.ie/bundles/ - these packages are for new and returning customers.

While we will be unable to offer quotes here you can also contact eir sales on Instant WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow or contact sales on free phone 1800500300

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Many thanks Alan.  Will pass that info on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

lycan238 wrote: »
    Many thanks Alan.  Will pass that info on
    No worries lycan238

AL

Advertisement