Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pacific -> SE Asia -> South America

Options
  • 06-11-2015 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi there. I'm looking into taking a sabbatical from work next year to travel solo. I've travelled solo before – albeit for short periods – so there's no problem there. I'm just looking for some advice on the itinerary.

I reckon I'll have 3-4 months for this trip. I plan to spend three weeks in New Zealand and four weeks travelling down the east coast of Australia. After that, I'm not sure if I should do one continent or try to squeeze in two – SE Asia and South America.

I know you can't "do" a continent in a few weeks, I'd just like to get a taste of them. For example, a week or two in 2-3 countries on each continent.

Is it worth it to squeeze in three continents in four months or should I stick to two?

Advertisement