Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 - erratic and mostly down

Options
  • 07-11-2015 3:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Tried several times (the browser version). Always results in an unknown error. Gives the advice to try again later. This has occured frequently lately.
    The web application is anyway badly designed, full of clutter, difficult to navigate and has certainly never been thoroughly tested.
    Online banking should be a breeze in this day and age. I might have a look at the online portals of other banks and transfer my funds if I find a more competitive bank.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning phrank, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie. 

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty with 365Online and that you're unhappy with the design. We have checked with our Support team and can confirm that 365Online is fully operational. Our BOI Direct representatives are on hand till 6pm today and we would ask if you're still experiencing this, to give them a call on 0818 365 365. They will take some additional information and arrange for this to be fully investigated. 

We appreciate all our customers feedback and will ensure to forward your comments regarding this to our Online Team. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

phrank wrote: »
    The web application is anyway badly designed, full of clutter, difficult to navigate and has certainly never been thoroughly tested.
    Online banking should be a breeze in this day and age.
    phrank the site is working for me.

But, your above point is exactly correct. I recently stated on a customer contact all to BoI that the site itself is a mess, and may have been acceptable as a first stab at online banking back in the early 2000's. Reps, there is a constant thread that the design itself of 365Online is not up to scratch, and yet this point is not addressed by BoI in this channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Red Alert wrote: »

But, your above point is exactly correct. I recently stated on a customer contact all to BoI that the site itself is a mess, and may have been acceptable as a first stab at online banking back in the early 2000's. Reps, there is a constant thread that the design itself of 365Online is not up to scratch, and yet this point is not addressed by BoI in this channel.
    I think it's fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Red Alert, 

I can certainly understand your frustration however, please be assured that we value the feedback we receive on all our Social Media channels and this is forwarded to our Online team. They are constantly reviewing feedback on all our online devices including Online, Business Online, Mobile App and Tablet App to make things more user friendly for our customers. 

We understand the importance of the digital age and developing our software is a priority. We've recently added a few new developments to 365Online and you can view this info here

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bradt Pitt

I think it's fine
    Me too, actually. No issues with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement