Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Printer problem

• 07-11-2015 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

I have an all-in-one HP Photosmart 6510 wireless all-in-on printer. 2 weeks ago I am unable to connect to the wireless router I have. Now since I got the printer 2 years ago, it has worked. All of a sudden, it hasn't worked. And before this happened ( when it used to print) The printer would print nothing although it showed the ink being full on the front panel window. Any ideas?

I've tried everything and NOTHING :-(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Have you tried connecting it via USB just to check if it's printing at all ?

Also try printing out the Network config page from the front panel menu and ensure it matches your current wireless setup. This will also check if it actually is printing at all.

Are you using genuine HP ink or refills ?

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭leemaree

ZENER wrote: »
    Have you tried connecting it via USB just to check if it's printing at all ?

Also try printing out the Network config page from the front panel menu and ensure it matches your current wireless setup. This will also check if it actually is printing at all.

Are you using genuine HP ink or refills ?

Ken

That is what I am going to try next, try a USB cable. I have tried the network config and it matches. I turned the wireless on and off and nothing. I have genuine HP cartridges. I forgot to mention, it will print colour but no black as well. But I can't understand why it's not connected to the wireless router when it used to before

Advertisement