Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Macbook repair

Options
  • 07-11-2015 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭

I'm looking for recommendations, looking for somebody local to do work on a macbook. Trying to stay away from pc world and the like. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Whats up with it?,MacBooks aren't too difficult to fix by yourself,but ive used this guy before when i had an issue with mine.

http://www.waterfordcomputerclinic.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

What's the problem?

I've fixed a couple of them myself, they are much easier than generic brand windows laptops that I've fixed before (Sony, Toshiba, Packard Bell).

If you can let me know what's wrong with it I can give you a call some evening and give you advice or take a look at it for you, it depends on the problem.

Better yet, if it's still in warranty or not that long out of warranty then speaking to Apple might go a long way. Got them to replace my iPhone 5s even though its out of warranty by a good few months, it was a battery problem and they do like to keep their customers happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

thanks for the responses and offer of help! I contacted Waterford computer clinic and they didn't respond, was trying to keep the business local as I work away for part of the week managed to get it sorted so all good! Funnily enough I spoke to someone in PC world and they were actually a great help!

Advertisement