Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 13 transfer Fred....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

With maximum 5.5 to spend on a defender (Finally getting Muniesa out of my team), which would people consider to be the best choice over the next couple of GWs?

I'm going with Arsenal, Everton or a Crystal Palace DF as they seem to have best run of fixtures over next few GW's

Palace: (SUN, NEW, eve, SOT, sto, bou)

Dann 5.2
    Kelly 4.3
    Delaney 4.4

Arsenal: (wba, nor, SUN, avl)
    Mertesacker 5.3
    Debuchy 5.2

Everton: (AVL, bou, CPL, nor, LEI, new)
    Galloway 4.5
    Stones 5.5
    Funes Mori 5.5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I've already done a minus 8 bringing in Willian, Ozil and Williams

I have Martial and Vardy. What's the likelihood that both will be out this weekend? I'm more hopeful for Vardy playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,667 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Nalz wrote: »
    I've already done a minus 8 bringing in Willian, Ozil and Williams

I have Martial and Vardy. What's the likelihood that both will be out this weekend? I'm more hopeful for Vardy playing.

Why Williams? Swansea have only kept one clean sheet all season and have City and Pool away in the next few weeks. Bertrand is only .3 more expensive and is a better option.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

hogey143 wrote: »
    With maximum 5.5 to spend on a defender (Finally getting Muniesa out of my team), which would people consider to be the best choice over the next couple of GWs?

I'm going with Arsenal, Everton or a Crystal Palace DF as they seem to have best run of fixtures over next few GW's

Palace: (SUN, NEW, eve, SOT, sto, bou)

Dann 5.2
    Kelly 4.3
    Delaney 4.4

Arsenal: (wba, nor, SUN, avl)
    Mertesacker 5.3
    Debuchy 5.2

Everton: (AVL, bou, CPL, nor, LEI, new)
    Galloway 4.5
    Stones 5.5
    Funes Mori 5.5

From those options, I'd go Souare for 4.5m or Delaney. Neither of the Arsenal defenders there are nailed and Everton haven't kept a cleanie in ages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Why Williams? Swansea have only kept one clean sheet all season. Bertrand is only .3 more expensive and is a better option.

I bought him first with the money I had, he's got home games vs Leicester and Bournemouth coming up... with Liverpool in between. Can't completely justify the transfer now though having subsequently made more.

Anyways, re Vardy and Martial... are people confident one or both will start? I reckon United will play Mata---Herrera---Lingard\Depay with Rooney up top.

Nalz wrote: »
    I bought him first with the money I had, he's got home games vs Leicester and Bournemouth coming up... with Liverpool in between. Can't completely justify the transfer now though having subsequently made more.

Anyways, re Vardy and Martial... are people confident one or both will start? I reckon United will play Mata---Herrera---Lingard\Depay with Rooney up top.

Hopefully we'll get more news from the press conferences on Friday so I'd hold off making any more changes before then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Brought Kane and Alli in for Payet and Pelle.

Have 5.8m in the bank, will be tempted to go Lukaku Kane Aguero when he is back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

iroced wrote: »
    So you'd reckon the young spaniard is the "best" Payet replacement (considering Ozil/Mata should be too expensive options for my team)?

Looks the best of the likely lads to me. I see people mentioning Bolasie but Pardew loves shifting those mids of his around, a bit too much for my liking.

I won't be replacing Payet until after this weekend. I used my two transfers and want to give the possible replacements another week of auditioning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Lemlin wrote: »
    Looks the best of the likely lads to me. I see people mentioning Bolasie but Pardew loves shifting those mods of his around, a bit too much for my liking.

I won't be replacing Payet until after this weekend. I used my two transfers and want to give the possible replacements another week of auditioning.

I know! One week Cabaye was modding the soccer forum; next week it was Atheism and Agnosticism!

I know! One week Cabaye was modding the soccer forum; next week it was Atheism and Agnosticism!

Now edited.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Martinez also hìstorically loves to rotate his widemen. I'd be reluctant to consider delefeou until he plays a few more games .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I'll be selling Payet this week to a 4.4 mid, and playing Wijandum who I'll likely sell next week. (Maybe to Ozil?) Just waiting for my flags to clear so I know if anyone else needs to go!

Martinez also hìstorically loves to rotate his widemen. I'd be reluctant to consider delefeou until he plays a few more games .

That's a good point but it's slim pickings trying to find a replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Jesper

CP have an excellent run of fixtures coming up. I'm going to change Martin (Norwich) to a CP defender. Kelly, Soure, Ward? who would people suggest?

I have kept to transfers this week to put Kun back in... but with 3 good strikers and strong midfield I think I might hold off a week and upgrade my defense.

Then next week Pelle & Mane -> Kun + 5th mid.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Jesper

Lemlin wrote: »
    That's a good point but it's slim pickings trying to find a replacement.

Tom Cleverley is back and 'fully fit' again as well. If Everton go ahead there is a big danger of Duf coming off and a more defensive midfielder (TC) coming in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Bellerin out this wkd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Bellerin out this wkd

No. He's back. Was there meant to be a question mark at the end of that statement?

FHFC wrote: »
    No. He's back. Was there meant to be a question mark at the end of that statement?

According to Wenger he's out, see 10:07 here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

they made a mistake, it's WALCOTT, Ramsey & Ox still injured.
    Bellerin is definitely fit to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,370 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Bellerin in is massive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Logged into FPL after a 2 week break. 2 out, 3 doubts.

Wonderful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭dahat

SlickRic wrote: »
    Bellerin in is massive.

Agreed and now hoping one of Bony and Vardy makes it so I can stay stay at -4.

Quite a few sold him and will regret that pretty quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Wish I had done Payet to Ozil while I could still afford it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Somehow have ended up with 9 million in the bank, even if I get aguero in for ighalo will have 1.4 in bank, ****ed up this week and made 2 ft early and took a hit to get payet out for bolassie, regret doing kdb to ozil too soon now

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭John83

I'm looking to get some Utd defensive cover in.

My current defense is:

Myhill, Hennessey
    Kolorov, Cedric, Souare, Evans, Nyom

I have 5.7 ITB but 4.7 of that is my Aguero-return fund. So I have 1m to play with. I'm thinking of bringing in DDG/Darmian for Myhill/Evans.

I'm not pushed to change keepers as Hennessey has decent enough fixtures while Myhill has his difficult run of games. So is Darmian a good option?

• Advertisement

Options:

1. Pelle to Kane
    2. Pelle to Aguero
    3. Bank transfer

Leaning towards option 1 at the moment, Kane could score well in his next two and think he's a better captaincy choice than Lukaku this weekend.

John83 wrote: »
    I'm looking to get some Utd defensive cover in.

My current defense is:

Myhill, Hennessey
    Kolorov, Cedric, Souare, Evans, Nyom

I have 5.7 ITB but 4.7 of that is my Aguero-return fund. So I have 1m to play with. I'm thinking of bringing in DDG/Darmian for Myhill/Evans.

I'm not pushed to change keepers as Hennessey has decent enough fixtures while Myhill has his difficult run of games. So is Darmian a good option?

Darmian been poor lately and been subbed off early a few games and liabile to pick up yellows. But with Valencia out for next few months I reckon he'll be starting most weeks unless he has a bad loss of confidence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Pelle->Lukaku

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Options:

1. Pelle to Kane
    2. Pelle to Aguero
    3. Bank transfer

Leaning towards option 1 at the moment, Kane could score well in his next two and think he's a better captaincy choice than Lukaku this weekend.

Bank if your looking to get aguero soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Darmian been poor lately and been subbed off early a few games and liabile to pick up yellows. But with Valencia out for next few months I reckon he'll be starting most weeks unless he has a bad loss of confidence

I agree, he's not the best defender, but he's the cheapest for Utd and should be guaranteed to play full-games unless Young or someone takes his place. I'd chance him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Options:

1. Pelle to Kane
    2. Pelle to Aguero
    3. Bank transfer

Pelle>Kane. He's in good form and last November was when he was unplayable.

Aguero might still be a doubt for next weeks game and it may take him time to settle back into things too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I've done Bony > Lukaku and captained him. Please pay off..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Barkley for Payet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭podge018

What do people think of Willian for Payet? Looks to have a decent run until Stephen's Day.

hogey143 wrote: »
    Pelle>Kane. He's in good form and last November was when he was unplayable.

Aguero might still be a doubt for next weeks game and it may take him time to settle back into things too.

Ya I would prefer to have Kane for his next two rather than Aguero for his next two. The only danger is if Aguero does something against Pool, his price will rocket and I don't have much wriggle room re: funds. Really tempted to go for Kane though and captain him.

Did Payet -> Cabaye. May do Vardy to Kane as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Bolasie in for Payet and I might get Bellerin with my second FT, still undecided on that one.

I'm going to bench Mane this week as I feel he won't start after playing in Madagascar and Senegal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Payet to Wanyama done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Pelle -> Lukaku.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

really am considering Alli in for Payet... free's up a lovely bit of cash for Aguero next week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

really am considering Alli in for Payet... free's up a lovely bit of cast for Aguero next week
    :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Nib wrote: »
    :pac:

It's smart though. Aguero cost 13m in cash but only 8.5m in cast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

stephenl15 wrote: »
    It's smart though. Aguero cost 13m in cash but only 8.5m in cast.

I think they were fishing for that.

podge018 wrote: »
    What do people think of Willian for Payet? Looks to have a decent run until Stephen's Day.

All day long. He went up .1 in value early in the week and I'm pîssed off I didn't bring him in before the rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Wish I had done Payet to Stanilas and not Eriksen.

Easy to bring in Aguero for Ighalo.

Anyhow who to start this week Mahrez or Ighalo or do I drop 1 of Mane/Pelle instead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Payet & Sanchez out - Cabaye & Ozil in (2 free transfers).

Now watch Sanchez double digits this week:D

5.4 sitting in the bank, not for long I hope, not for long...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Did Pellè and KDB to Ozil and Kane early. Happy enough with those moves. No major injuries.

Probably bench Mane who only got back this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I look forward to checking my team tomorrow to remind me who I have.

2 weeks of not having a crippling fear has been nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Martial to Lukaku done.
    I have 1 free transfer left and will do Payet ot Bolassie tomorrow barring other more urgent news coming up. I can allow payet to drop tonight without losing value and that leaves me with just enough cash to upgrade Pelle to Aguero next week. I can feel a few good weeks coming on soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Ighalo and Payet to Lukaku and Ozil for -4 before they rose in price. Had a heap of cash in the bank before the moves and now I have 3.6m left. I will have to work out a way to get Aguero in ahead of the Stoke fixture. Or he could run riot against Liverpool and everyone will be transferring him in immediately. :D

Advertisement