Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Date Recommendation?

Options
  • 07-11-2015 8:27pm
    Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭

Have a 2nd date Monday night, with a real woman. :cool:

Went for the usual drinks on the 1st date so looking for a different variation of that, possibly a restaurant, no preferences on food, budget allows a couple of levels above Eddie Rockets and a few levels below Michelin star, somewhere casual and relaxed. Anywhere in/around Dublin 2.

Other than that I can't think of much else to do! No gigs/comedy stuff of interest on that I can see. Theatre is an option but not sure she's into that so will save that for a future date.

Ideas welcome! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Port house on St William Street would be nice perhaps?
    Stags Head pub nearby have free comedy club at 9pm if you fancy that after?
    Hopefully you'll be too busy chatting though!

Best of luck!

• Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭bloominballix

The Port House looks great actually, could be on to a winner there! Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Went for the usual drinks on the 1st date so looking for a different variation of that, possibly a restaurant, no preferences on food, budget allows a couple of levels above Eddie Rockets and a few levels below Michelin star, somewhere casual and relaxed. Anywhere in/around Dublin 2.

Other than that I can't think of much else to do! No gigs/comedy stuff of interest on that I can see. Theatre is an option but not sure she's into that so will save that for a future date.

Ideas welcome! Thanks.
    There's a comedy club upstairs in The Woolshed every Monday night run by Al Porter, always a fantastic lineup. Show starts at 9. I go regularly enough, its a good way to end a Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

entropi wrote: »
    There's a comedy club upstairs in The Woolshed every Monday night run by Al Porter, always a fantastic lineup. Show starts at 9. I go regularly enough, its a good way to end a Monday.

That.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

The Meeting House in Meetinghouse Square? They often have pretty cool instrumental bands playing but not so loud you can't hear each other.

• Advertisement

Ideas welcome! Thanks.

Go on then... how'd it go?
    Hope you post back looking for 3rd date recommendations.

Or will 'Netflix and chill?' suffice?

:pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭bloominballix

Went to The Port House for a bite, nice place. Surprisingly busy for a Monday! Good thing we got there early otherwise we'd have had to wait. Good food, nice wine! She seemed impressed anyway. :)

Went for a drink in the International Bar after, which seemed a little baron at first! But soon enough a few lads came in with guitars and there was a bit of a session, so turned out to be really good! Lot's of alcohol consumed!

There'll definitely be a 3rd date, but I'll leave that one up to her. I might be back looking for ideas for the 4th date. :)

Went to The Port House for a bite, nice place. Surprisingly busy for a Monday! Good thing we got there early otherwise we'd have had to wait. Good food, nice wine! She seemed impressed anyway. :)

Went for a drink in the International Bar after, which seemed a little baron at first! But soon enough a few lads came in with guitars and there was a bit of a session, so turned out to be really good! Lot's of alcohol consumed!

There'll definitely be a 3rd date, but I'll leave that one up to her. I might be back looking for ideas for the 4th date. :)

great news!!

Well done lad!

Advertisement