Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Theatre Dury Lane

Options
  • 07-11-2015 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Can anyone advise if the stalls at the Royal Dury Lane theatre in London are tiered seating.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

Star55 wrote: »
    Can anyone advise if the stalls at the Royal Dury Lane theatre in London are tiered seating.
    thanks

They're slightly sloped but not tiered. What row you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Star55

fluke wrote: »
    They're slightly sloped but not tiered. What row you in?

Row T will children be able to see

I was only there myself last night! We were in Row Z, a bit too far back to see what was happening at the top part of the stage (we were under the overhang) so at the interval we moved to (empty seats) Row R were we could see perfectly. So I reckon Row T should be really good.

It's a great show. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Star55

fluke wrote: »
    I was only there myself last night! We were in Row Z, a bit too far back to see what was happening at the top part of the stage (we were under the overhang) so at the interval we moved to (empty seats) Row R were we could see perfectly. So I reckon Row T should be really good.

It's a great show. Enjoy!
    That's great. thanks, Really looking forward to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭dollydimples82

hi, looking to book hotel and tickets to this theatre can you recommend any websites or hotels, (nothing too expensive!) everytime I look up tickets I get different websites and prices. thanks

hi, looking to book hotel and tickets to this theatre can you recommend any websites or hotels, (nothing too expensive!) everytime I look up tickets I get different websites and prices. thanks

Hi there,

By no means am I a regular theatre goer. Anytime I've gone to something like this is usually when I have visitors over. I live in London, so for us it was a case of popping into Leicester square on the day and going to the different stalls there and seeing what they had on offer. Usually if you go on or just before the day of, you can get some discount tickets from 20 to 40 sterling.

I wouldn't dare recommend accommodation, as everyone has various standards, have a look on tripadvisor and see what might suit you.

Advertisement