Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom fan vented to soffit

Options
  • 07-11-2015 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, got a bathroom fan fitted a few months ago because we were having a lot of condensation in bathroom. It was vented to soffit vent, it just sits on top of soffit vent, i think its causing damp problems in bedrooms. I think i Prefer to have it vented out a wall or roof, who do i need to employ to do this, builder, roofer, electricial or plumber

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hi guys, got a bathroom fan fitted a few months ago because we were having a lot of condensation in bathroom. It was vented to soffit vent, it just sits on top of soffit vent, i think its causing damp problems in bedrooms. I think i Prefer to have it vented out a wall or roof, who do i need to employ to do this, builder, roofer, electricial or plumber

Electrician should be well able but all above should just that with regulations electricians are only allowed do new installations in most cases.

Advertisement