Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orlando Airport to Int Drive

Options
  • 08-11-2015 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi guys, like the title says we'll be arriving into Orlando Airport around 5pm but we WON'T have cleared customs in Ireland (not a direct flight) we're not renting a car and I would like to book a shuttle but wondering how long it'll take to clear customs. I know that's pretty much impossible to predict but wondering if we booked a shuttle between 7-8pm? Or do we have to give exact times. I know they'll be taxis at the airport but they're usually much more expensive. We're staying in the middle of Int Drive
    Also do people recommend uber over there? Again no need to suggest renting a car because we only need transport to and from the airport and for one other evening, otherwise our transport is included.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭iusedtoknow

car service is the best. Don't worry about delays etc - car services have a pool of drivers so if you are delayed, the driver assigned to you will just take someone else and you'll get another driver.

Customs in the US takes as long as it takes. I've never waited anything beyond 1 hour to get through the immigration line, pick up my bags and go through customs in any of the airports I've been through.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Dave1442397

There'll be a desk by baggage claim where you can get a car service. Alternatively, find a hotel close to where you're staying and see if they have a free shuttle. They go back and forth all day, and they're free.

Another option is Uber - https://www.uber.com/cities/orlando

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭foreverandever

Thanks for the help!

Advertisement