Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan approval time

Options
  • 08-11-2015 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Last Friday I applied for a €1000 loan, and I wanted to know how much time I have to wait to know if it approved and if it is how much time till I have the ammount.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Last Friday I applied for a €1000 loan, and I wanted to know how much time I have to wait to know if it approved and if it is how much time till I have the ammount.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi LauraMacCam, 

Thanks for your post.

What way did you apply for the loan, and would you like us to arrange an Advisor to contact you in connection to your application to give you an update?

Thanks

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 4 LauraMacCam

Hi Janet. I did it Online, on Friday morning. I know that this kind of things has some steps and I have to wait, but I'm in a bit hurry.... so if there is a way to accelerate it or have some information or confirmation... it would be great.

Thanks and Regards, Laura

Thanks in advance.
    Hi LauraMacCam, 

Thanks for your post.

What way did you apply for the loan, and would you like us to arrange an Advisor to contact you in connection to your application to give you an update?

Thanks

Janette

Hi Janet. I did it Online, on Friday morning. I know that this kind of things has some steps and I have to wait, but I'm in a bit hurry.... so if there is a way to accelerate it or have some information or confirmation... it would be great.

Thanks and Regards, Laura

Thanks in advance.
    Hi LauraMacCam, 

Thanks for your post.

Thanks

Janette
    Hi Laura, 

If you send a PM with your name, address and phone number we'll arrange a call back as soon as possible.

Thanks

Janette

I've just send you a PM.

Thanks, Laura

I've just send you a PM.

Thanks, Laura
    Hi Laura, 

We've sent on your details, you should have a call shortly.

Thanks

Janette

• Advertisement

Hi again. Yesterday I was contacted by phone and everything was sorted and I was told that today I will know if it;s approved or not, like I said yesterday I'm in a bit hurry, and I will be very thankful if I can have some information about if it's possible that, like I was told yesterday, to have today the response and if it's yes, to have the documentation via Email like I was told. And once I have signed it and sent the photo (that is what I was told by phone) how much time it can take to have the amount.

Thanks and regards, Laura

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi again. Yesterday I was contacted by phone and everything was sorted and I was told that today I will know if it;s approved or not, like I said yesterday I'm in a bit hurry, and I will be very thankful if I can have some information about if it's possible that, like I was told yesterday, to have today the response and if it's yes, to have the documentation via Email like I was told. And once I have signed it and sent the photo (that is what I was told by phone) how much time it can take to have the amount.

Thanks and regards, Laura
    Hi Laura,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie and I’m glad to hear you got a call.

You will usually have a decision on your application within 24 hours and you’ll get confirmation of this either by email or by text as well as instructions on how to draw down the loan.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola 

Advertisement