Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Lunch

• 01-11-2015 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

Anyone Know of anyplace doing Christmas day lunch this year, Leitrim, Cavan, Longford, roscommon, Westmeath. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭jules86

Lough Rynn?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

jules86 wrote: »
    Lough Rynn?

Only doing packages where you stay over for 2 nights and includes Christmas day meals etc. What I am looking for is somewhere who just does Lunch or dinner on Christmas Day
    I think its a lost cause

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 548 ✭✭✭jules86

Only doing packages where you stay over for 2 nights and includes Christmas day meals etc. What I am looking for is somewhere who just does Lunch or dinner on Christmas Day
    I think its a lost cause

Did you try ringing and speaking to sales team directly. I know they don't advertise but the have taken non residents in the past. Might be worth a shot.

Advertisement