Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Repairs / Unlocking in Waterford

Options
  • 08-11-2015 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get an iPhone 6 unlocked (so any SIM card can be used in it). I'm not too familiar with Waterford city so can anyone recommend a place to go to to get my phone unlocked?

Would be a bonus if you could let me know directions to the place, a contact number or even a rough price to get it unlocked!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I'm looking to get an iPhone 6 unlocked (so any SIM card can be used in it). I'm not too familiar with Waterford city so can anyone recommend a place to go to to get my phone unlocked?

Would be a bonus if you could let me know directions to the place, a contact number or even a rough price to get it unlocked!

Thanks in advance.

Whose it currently locked to?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

I have dealt with 3 different phone repair places in Waterford and found them all to be **** tbh, very unhappy in particular with 2 of their work.

Yoou can unlock it yourself handy enough

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Advertisement