Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best place to get headlights aligned??

• 08-11-2015 3:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭

Where is the best garage or auto electrician to get light beam done, Ennis rd area. I usually go to des Kennedy and never failed nct for beams. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

daveob007 wrote: »
    Where is the best garage or auto electrician to get light beam done, Ennis rd area. I usually go to des Kennedy and never failed nct for beams. Thanks

Victory tyres on Lelia St just off Clare St or there is a place right beside the NCT centre, not sure about Ennis Rd area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The only garage I can think of is out in to clondrinagh ind estate but can't guarantee they've the machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

Thanks,, victory tyres is where I get my tyres will try him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Make sure the bulb itself is correctly fitted as I failed my nct because of it. Assumed it was out of alignment but garage just looked at me.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

If you want somewhere on Ennis Road I know John Casey motors did it for me before! Charged about €20 I think! It's a couple of years ago now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭cnoc

Berty wrote: »
    The only garage I can think of is out in to clondrinagh ind estate but can't guarantee they've the machine.

Is that Pat Murphy? Never had a fail on my lights after he did them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

got it done by a guy just around the corner from the markets field,,used to be a sand and gravel place,,roses ave I think,,only charged 10 euro and that include replacing small parking light bulb....car passed also btw
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

pjs garage has the machine located across from the galeic grounds

www.pjsgarage.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Don't know about the Ennis Rd area, but Mid West Tyres in Raheen did it for me before the NCT recently.

Advertisement