If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony STR-DN1060 speakers

Options
  • 08-11-2015 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,

I'm thinking about getting my first AV receiver. The main candidate is Sony STR-DN1060 and I'm not sure what speakers(2.0 at the start) would be good for it. My budget is around 500 Euro. Would Q-Acoustics 2050i be a good match? I noticed you have them in walnut and blck. Is there an option to order them in gloss black or gloss white through your website too?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

jimmy9999 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm thinking about getting my first AV receiver. The main candidate is Sony STR-DN1060 and I'm not sure what speakers(2.0 at the start) would be good for it. My budget is around 500 Euro. Would Q-Acoustics 2050i be a good match? I noticed you have them in walnut and blck. Is there an option to order them in gloss black or gloss white through your website too?

Thanks in advance!
    HI Jimmy, thanks for your post

Yea the Q-Acoustoic 2050 would be a great pair of speakers for the Sony 1060. Q-Acoustic also do a matching centre speaker, the 2000ci - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-11478-2000ci-grh.aspx at €149 for adding at a later date

They are currently only listing the Graphite finish here. Q Acoustics have advised that they currently have a long lead time on all finishes of 2050 speakers so we would only have current stock of Graphite or Walnut.

If you particularly wanted the gloss finish, the 3050 speakers are currently freely available in all finishes, but the best price I could do you on the gloss black/white would be over your budget at €819

Have a think on this and let me know

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jimmy9999

Brian, thank you for quick response. I sent you PM. 

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

jimmy9999 wrote: »
    Brian, thank you for quick response. I sent you PM. 
    Thanks Jimmy, have replied to you now

Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.