Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lack of Customer Service

Options
  • 08-11-2015 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

I called last week a few days earlier than my 2 year contract date was up. The agent said she would arrange a call back for me to discuss a new contract. This call never came.

Last Friday I spent 45 minutes on the phone been transferred from department to department and no one willing discuss offering me a new contract.

Can anyone offer me a reason why I should stay.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

I called last week a few days earlier than my 2 year contract date was up. The agent said she would arrange a call back for me to discuss a new contract. This call never came.

Last Friday I spent 45 minutes on the phone been transferred from department to department and no one willing discuss offering me a new contract.

Hi Helpneeded86

I'm sorry to hear this and sincere apologies for the inconvenience - I'm afraid I'll be unable to arrange a call although It's best to contact the Loyalty team (free phone 1901) - When you enter your number choose option 4 when prompted and then option 3 when again prompted - basically choose the options which the automated voice identifies as 'remove a service'.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

eir: Alan wrote: »

Hi Helpneeded86

I'm sorry to hear this and sincere apologies for the inconvenience - I'm afraid I'll be unable to arrange a call although It's best to contact the Loyalty team (free phone 1901) - When you enter your number choose option 4 when prompted and then option 3 when again prompted - basically choose the options which the automated voice identifies as 'remove a service'.

Thanks
    Al
    I have a business account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Apologies Helpneeded86

In that case please contact business accounts on free phone 1800601701 and an agent will transfer you the the business loyalty team.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement