Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powering rewards and Supervalu

Options
  • 08-11-2015 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Sorry no issue, I was being stupid!

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

No problem 01902, if you do have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! :)

Regards,
    David

________

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ondarack

Hello, I signed up to powering rewards the end of september as a result of an promo email I received from electric ireland. On the email it said I would receive 20 euro off my next bill if I register. It also said to allow 21 days to receive the 20 euro credit. I am yet to receive this credit even though I emailed electric ireland and received a phone call to say that I would receive it. It is well over a month at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi ondarack,

We will take a look into this (or liaise with the Powering Rewards team) ASAP for you if you send us a private message stating you are the account-holder, the account number in question, address and telephone number (for security).

Thanks,
    Una

________

Advertisement